Child Contact

Following separation or divorce, the issue of the absent parent’s contact with the children can often be problematic. What happens if the children do not wish to see their estranged mother/father? Have you the right to stop your children seeing their estranged mother/father? What options do you have rather than going to court over these matters? If it does go to court, what matters will the court take into consideration? If any of these questions are on your mind, contact Robert M Cruickshank or Lesley Johnston at our offices on 01343 543355 to find out the answers.